A New Hosting Team Leader

This week saw the introduction of a new Design Team Leader in @ralph_m; and I’d now like to announce a new Hosting Team Leader: @ServerStorm;.
The amazing @ScallioXTX; has decided that it’s his time to step back down to Advisor and hand over the reigns.
With all this change you’d be forgiven for thinking that I’m a horrible boss, but I like to think that it’s more a case of life getting in the way.

Please join me in thanking Remon for all his hard work and in welcoming Steve to the job.

I’m glad you stay around Remon. And green is a great color! :wink:

Congratulations with the promotion Steve!

I am sure the Hosting team will be safe with electrifying hands of Steve at the helm. :slight_smile:

Thanks for taking this on, Steve. You’ve been such a positive force around here, and are such a nice chap, that we are lucky to have you in such a role!

plus he has the ability to destroy computers with just a touch of his hand! That’s gotta be handy as a Team Leader

Thanks to each and everyone of you! I work hard in this new role and hope to be a good Team Leader. My regards to all those mentors and advisors who work very hard!

Steve :slight_smile:

Congratulations, Steve. Your enthusiasm and willingness to contribute will make you a great team leader. :slight_smile:

Steve, congrats on the promotion! :tup: and Remon, glad to hear you’re staying on as an Advisor

congrats on the promotion!

Congratuations! I’m sure that you’ll be a great team leader although the bar is very high.

@ScallioXTX; thanks for all your TL efforts. I’m glad that you’re staying as an advisor and that you’ll be around with us. :smiley:

Congratulations Steve, I’m sure you will do a great Job and thanks Remon for all the hard work you put into everything.