A question for Autoblogging

Hi,

Can anyone explain about autoblogging? Are there any reliable tutorials for this? and if you have software can you please share it here…I will appreciate it much.

I really don’t think you want to go down the route of auto blogging. Content should be unique and meaningful, not generated at random to fill the gap.

The last thing the Internet needs is more junk cluttering it up which has been plagurised and diluted into nothingness. :slight_smile:

Auto blogging is possible form two ways first one through software ( Autoblogging Vesrion 2 software) you can use it and second one is install plugin which comes in wordpress blog. Hope its help information to you

its like using a software to make posts automatically. wprobot is one software to mention.

I see, so it is just a plug in? are there any software other than a plugin?

Just curios,
Dose anyone ever made profit from auto blogging ?

In simple term autoblogging is automatic blogging which mean instead of you adding your own content, the site automatically scrapes content from… yep, other people sites, some of whom maybe in this very forum.

Actually, the better way to auto blog is by using software than plug-ins, since this give you more functionality. However, I would still not prefer this one, as it destroys the very essence of what blogging is all about, which is making great content.

Well autoblog can also have great content, just not unique

As per ur question ask check this link may help:
For auto bloging: invision-graphics.com/article110-what-is-autoblogging-and-how-does-it-work.html

For reliable tutorials: blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/blogging/191321-tutorial-beginners-guide-autoblogging-theproductjudge.html

For Autoblogging, i use ACC software program. The plugins included in the program pull in contents from the web. You can set up and configure the plugins to your liking.

WPRobot is good for WP, which is a paid one. You can go with wpomatic, if you want a simple and free one…

I hope all autoblogs are shut down one day. I’m sick of seeing brain dead adsense cluttered websites that barely make $1 a day.