A script that let users add content to a page

I need a script that basically let the user gain access to a webpage on my server.
Let’s say that I have site.com.
If you go to site.com/test-page/ and you register there, you’ll be able to gain full access to that page. You can use that page in every possible way that you want. You can place a php script that redirect to your personal domain, for example. You can put there some codes and display a text or an image. Just by registering that page as your own using your email and confirming it. Do you know any existing script that does this type of thing? Thank you so much for reading and thank you in advance for any reply.

edit: maybe it could be better to allow only images and text, instead of scripts. I don’t know, I’m searching the web for a script like this but I’m currently out of ideas on what terms should I use in the search box. LOL :slight_smile:

edit: maybe it could be better to allow only images and text, instead of scripts.

Yes.

Sure, it could be an accessible way to let my website to be hacked at any time. LOL
Anyway, do you know any script that does that? Or at least, some ideas on how could I do that?

This is pretty much the basics of every web app. I don’t think there is any little script that you can use to do this, but there are lots of tutorials that will teach you to do this and store it all in a database with Rails, Node.js, or whatever other backend language you choose.

Yes, probably everything I need to do is to find an existing script with these features and then integrate it to my website, using just the things that I’m in need of. Anyway, if you find something intresting or if you got something in your mind, please post it! I need it! It’s hard to find a script when you have the idea but not the exact terms you have to search for in order to find it. :smile:

I think you misunderstood. This is a little more complex than plugging in a little script you find somewhere without understanding what it’s doing. You should learn how to build it yourself. There are many introductory tutorials to just about any language or framework you choose that is based on these web app building blocks. ie: user logs in and posts some data

Unless you’re already working on Wordpress or some other CMS. Then you’d just need to find the right plugins to do what you need to do.

Ok, thank you mawburn for your reply. Probably I’ll need to look in better in WordPress. Thank you again for your replies!

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.