A Simple Online Store w/ Mobile Compatibilities?

Only selling tshirts, decals, stickers, and other cheap goodies for my Sneaker Community. What online store out there is good not only on the computer but also mobile friendly?

Mobile Compatible for the view and the admin would be great, but either/or is fine. If i can easily add a product through my iPhone would be phenomenal.

I know i can easily just create a page and add a paypal button, but i would like to keep track of my inventory, provide discounted coupons, etc.

I’ve been exploring ecwid.com primarily as a Shopping Cart that can be used on any website or social media site. I think they also have simple store page hosting included, and a mobile version…

Use opencart with a responsive theme

From which location you are can you please mention it in your profile so that we can suggest relevant sites for online dealing for your stuff.Or you can google it out according to your location.

You can use pinnaclecart, it’s mobile ready and easy to use.

Yep, Ecwid is really good for your case.

At <snip>, we also plan to launch adaptive layout for both storefront and customer area since there’s really a high demand for it.

why don’t you try magento, you can use responsive theme and some plugins available in magento community. That will fulfill your needs

Thanks to those who replied. As the OP has never returned, I’m closing the thread before it becomes too repetitive.