A WordPress plugin for stats

I want a WordPress plugin that will help me to know about my blog’s traffic. Visitors daily, weekly and monthly. I am currently using Wassup. But I don’t like this plugin. It shows the traffic update of last 24 hours(There are many options). It is very much live. But I am looking for a plugin that is similar to the stats blogspot stats. I know about Google analytics. So please don’t suggest this! :frowning:

So you do not even want to use Google Analytic as you are looking for a real time simple reliable stats. Jetpack is a WordPress plugin that can supercharges your self-hosted WordPress site with the awesome cloud power of WordPress.com.

Hi,
I have installed Count per day. And it seems very good. I heard Jetpack comes with a package that includes many features. Do you think Jetpack stats option will be better than count per day ? Please comment. Thanks for suggestion.

My suggestion is donot use analytic plugin(with analytic dashboard in admin panel) in the site that may affect the loading performance. You can go for Google analytics and with its default option. You can also use visitor counters for rough count in front end(footer or sidebar).

user sites countre vistors like hitsats or google anlythie .