Activation link

please my registration and activation link was working fine until now, it says problem connecting when the link to activate account is clicked.

this is the related code of registration file

{
       //generate random code
       $code = rand(11111111,99999999);

//send activation email
       $to = $email;
       $subject = "Activate your account";
       $headers = "From: donotreply@reacheasy.co.uk";
       $body = " Hello $fullname,\
\
Username $username,\
\
 Password $password ,\
\
You registered and need to activate your account, n\
Please keep this email safe as it contains your password . Click the link below or paste it into the URL bar of your browser\
\
http://reacheasy.co.uk/activate.php?code=$code\
\
Thanks!";

and this is the activation file

<?php
 include 'include/global.php';

$code = $_GET['code'];

if (!$code)
        echo "No code supplied";
    else
    {
        $check = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM reusers WHERE code='$code' AND active='1'");
        //echo "SELECT * FROM users WHERE code='$code' AND active='1'";
        if (mysql_num_rows($check)==1)
            echo "You have already activated your account";
        else
        {
            $activate = mysql_query("UPDATE reusers SET active='1' WHERE code='$code'");
            echo "Your account has been activated!<a href='index.php'>Return to login page</a>";
        }

}
    ?>

please help have a look thanks

Could you also post that include/global.php file please, as it would seem the problem is in there, not in the code you’ve shown so far.

scallioxtx you got it spot on, as in the password in that script has a problem, and i have fixed it.thanks for directing me there

I think you getting data from database without making connection. you code is fine. connect to your database with mysql_connect(“localhost”,“username”,“Password”); and then select database with mysql_select_db(“database name here”) then try it will work