Ad revenue on website? How many visitors do you need?

I’ve seen some guy claim he recieved about $100 for every 60k visitors to his website. I have a website that has recieved about 400 visitors a day for the last 5 months or so. I haven’t monetized the content. What kind of money do you think I can make? I would not like to go for google adsense. What are other options?

Thanks in advance.

I think it depends on what type of site you have and what type of visitor you get. I have a website that attracts more technical people and I get about one click a week!
A website aimed more at the masses will probably get more clicks.

Please tell us more about your website…

What is it about?

Who is your target audience?

What are you trying to accompllsh with it?

There are so many variables here that it’s difficult to really answer. What is your site about? Different niches will have different CPMs (cost per thousand, or the amount of money you’ll receive for every 1000 ad impressions). How many ads do you want to put on your pages?

Another option besides AdSense is Buy Sell Ads. Out of curiosity, why do you prefer to avoid Google ads?

It’s mainly Bill Burr like offensive humour which is why I think google may not be the best option.

All depends on your niche and how well the advertisers pay for advertising in your particular niche. Health niches have more high-paying advertisers than say the gaming industry. Remember, you can use ad networks, sell in-house ads, or also use affiliate networks to generate revenue. I used to make $20/day or $30/day with three sites that had over 1k daily visits Also, don’t keep all your eggs in one basket, spread your revenue sources out.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.