Addiction

Addiction

I feel sorry for those who’ve never experienced an addiction, because they will never know what it’s like to really want something…

AND KEEP GETTING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!..

Give us some incite on addiction and why they come up. What sort of issues have been aching you about them, and what is their natural source and reason for the destruction they cause.

I feel immensely sorry for people who are slaves to their addictions - whatever they are.

But then again - few addictions are entered into unwillingly by the sufferer (food, drugs, smoking, alcohol etc etc) and therefore the blame for their situation is their own.

You certainly don’t need to be addicted to something to really want it either.

Addiction is a pattern that run in your life that already recorded in your unconsious mind.

Many people mistakenly stop addiciton by just stop it (force them self to stop). To me this is like a time bomb that one day will explode (you’ll do it again).

I found out if you change your previous addiciton with something else that is interesting enough, it will help.

I was addicted to alcohol and was thinking of quitting it or atleast minimize this…
one day i woke up and thought for atleast not drink for 20 days… and see here I am
14th days and no alcohol yet…
and for wanting something…I am still addicted…

see addictionis.org

Addiction is the very concept of an emergency joint