Adding a Custom Avatar?

Is there a way to add a custom avatar? I’d like to add my own that I have saved to a photobucket but I can’t seem to figure out how to do it? Or do you have to have so many posts before you can add your own?

The option will appear once you have enough posts.

I believe the required number of posts is 25 http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/faq.php?faq=youraccount#faq_avatars

After you’ve reached 25 posts, you can use a personalized avatar. An avatar is a small image that can be included in your user profile. The maximum size for avatar images is 75 by 75 pixels.

You cannot use your avatar as a means of advertising.

The SitePoint logo, in any variation, cannot be used by anyone who is not a member of the SitePoint staff.

But please do not fluff to get there.
Please read “Fluff” posting - what is it and how do we deal with it?

Cool thanks.

Has there been any talk about Gravatar support when you move to Discourse?

It comes with gravatar support out of the box and AFAIK that won’t be turned off.

It also allows for uploading custom avatars once beyond the “new” Trust Level

Wow, Discourse is cooler than I thought.

Yikes, this is all really new to me and seriously going to take some getting used to. I’ll definitely not try to fluff post. I’ve been foruming off and on since 2007 and this is the first time I’ve ever heard of some of these terms before. But then again, I’m no where near tech savvy which is why I’m on free hosting for my own site to begin with. I will do my best to follow all the rules and things like that here, though.