Adding Url value to redirecting users to different page

Hi,
I have a problem to pass the value of url in javascript. Could anyone please help me to add the urls in the js file? Not sure where should I put them on the js file. This is the html tag below:

div class="row" style="margin-bottom: 10px;"><input type="submit" value="Login" name="btnSubmit" class="submitLogin" onClick="checkRealm()" /></div>

And the requests are below:Add realm strings (Realm strings must be passed in on the login page in order to tell JuniperNetworks application which realm to direct the user to)

• Intranet - Full: realm-js-tfa-full • Intranet - Split: realm-js-tfa-split • Mission: realm-mnet-tfa • Research: realm-rn-tfa • BrowserRAS: realm-js-tfa-browser
Note: The onClick event in LoginPage.thml triggers the “checkRealm()” function to check which realm string to post. “js/jquery-custom.js” is the file that contains the realm string logic. It is outdated, so you will need to update the code to calculate which realm string to post to the JuniperNetworks application.
I am not where I am suppose to add those realm strings on js file below:

function checkRealm() { 		 	var realmString = ''; 	var accessString = ''; 	var tunnelString = ''; 	 	// check login method 	if(document.forms["frmLogin"].loginMethod.value !== '') { 		if(document.forms["frmLogin"].loginMethod.value == '0') { 			var realmString = "realm-jpl-password";	 		} 		else { 			var realmString = "realm-jpl-tfa"; 		} 	} 	// check access mode for VPN or Browser Only 	//if(document.forms["frmLogin"].accessMode.value !== '') { 		if(document.forms["frmLogin"].accessMode[0].checked == true) { 			 			// add conditionals here to check for full or split (for client); 			if(document.forms["frmLogin"].tunnelMode[0].checked == true) { 				var tunnelString = "-full";	 			} 			else if(document.forms["frmLogin"].tunnelMode[1].checked == true) { 				var tunnelString = "-split";	 			} 			 		} 		else if(document.forms["frmLogin"].accessMode[1].checked == true) { 			var accessString = "-browser"; 		} 	//} 	 	// add the strings together 	var fullRealmString = realmString.concat(accessString, tunnelString); 	 	 	// add the fullrealmstring to post 	document.getElementById("realm").value = fullRealmString; 	 	//post everything 	function post_to_url(path, params, method) { 		method = method || "post"; // Set method to post by default, if not specified. 	 		// The rest of this code assumes you are not using a library. 		// It can be made less wordy if you use one. 		var form = document.createElement("form"); 		form.setAttribute("method", method); 		form.setAttribute("action", path); 	 		for(var key in params) { 			if(params.hasOwnProperty(key)) { 				var hiddenField = document.createElement("input"); 				hiddenField.setAttribute("type", "hidden"); 				hiddenField.setAttribute("name", key); 				hiddenField.setAttribute("value", params[key]); 	 				form.appendChild(hiddenField); 			 } 		} 	 		document.body.appendChild(form); 		form.submit(); 	}  	 }

Any helps would be greatly appreciated!!
Beckmann