Adsense Revenue

Hi,

This thread is about Adsense and improving Adsense revenue from a blog or website. I saw a few threads about member wondering which the best ad unit is/about placement; also talked to a few forum members here at Sitepoint and from other forums, who use Adsense, about what works best for them, when it comes to optimising Adsense revenue.

Here is a detailed, researched post about what works. Have also been testing on my Adsense account for over 2-3 months now, but the biggest boost in CTR has always been with relation to either the location of the ad unit or ad colours. Google has also officially [URL=“http://adsense.blogspot.in/2013/05/updates-to-our-modifying-ad-code-policy.html”]announced that its cool with A/B Testing, which is again a good thing for people who previously were not sure, if they can change the ad code, which is otherwise a policy violation.

What are you view about the points I covered and in general about optimizing Adsense ads on your site? What is that one thing which has worked for you?

Thanks,
Ankit