Advantages of targeted keyworded domain?

I am interested to buy a exact keyword domain and want to route traffic to my website? .please tell me I am right or wrong for getting traffic.

Search engines, especially Google, are interested in the content of your site, not your domain name. At best, the effect will be negligible. At worst, it could be counter-productive. Google announced a couple of years ago that they were changing their algorithm to give less weight to sites with keywords in the domain, especially low-quality sites using this as a way to gain higher rankings.

Over the last couple of years, search engines have been giving less weight to sites where the domain name exactly matches the search query. The usual advice is that the domain name should reflect the branding of the site, not the search terms that people might use. You might possibly find a small advantage to using a keyword-rich domain name, but it’s not likely to be significant. And you should balance that against the advantages of having the domain name reflect your company name or brand.

Mike

Yes you can target your keyword in domain it’s good but without SEO your website can’t come on top.

How do you come to that conclusion? I’ve done no “SEO” on my site but I still come up in top position for some blog posts I’ve written.

Keyword targeted domain can play significant role in ranking if quality links are build for it. You can get significant traffic using it.

Keyword is a important part of SEO.but i don’t no how used the targeted key worded domain. pzl tell me anther way to keyword teachers.

Hello Dear,

We can explained Exact Keyword Domain as [noparse]www.yourkeyword.com[/noparse] . Example : If you have online gifts business then you may take a domain name as [noparse]www.abc.com[/noparse] . where abc = onlinegifts .

Hi,
Instead of buying a keyword targeted domain, create a good quality, content rich page to target long- tail keywords. You can’t target long-tail keywords in domain name.