Advertisements on embedded youtubes

Hello

If I embed a youtube on a page, is it shown complete with the advertisement that often appears at the start of a youtube, or at the start of a you tube? If so, is there some way to get rid of the ad. Technically, it ought to be possible as on the Apple, I use an application, clea.nr YouTube ™. However, is this extraordinary, or can this technology be duplicated on a custom basis for a site?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Are the videos yours?

No, they are not, they are selected videos that represent a topic. Is there an issue with them not being mine, for example is ownership required in order to embed them?

Ownership is not required to embed them. Ownership is required to remove the advertisements. It is unethical to remove ads from videos that are not your own.

I am not referring to any advertisements inherent in the video, rather the “overlay” advertisements that appear from the provider, in this case youtube. This removal does actually occur, thru a variety of different 3rd party software platforms, like ad blocker and clea.nr YouTube ™.

I would be appreciate any leads on the kind of software required to achieve this for a custom application

http://www.youtube.com/t/terms

F. If you use the Embeddable Player on your website, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the Embeddable Player, including but not limited to links back to the YouTube website.

Thank you for this information. Are you able to comment on the procedure used by the likes of ad blocker and clea.nr YouTube ? Of course they do not embed the video, in which case what are they doing - how are they going about it?