Advice on a good Joomla events plugin

I have used Event Booking, RSEvents, and EventList but not really happy with any of them. I am looking for something that is more geared towards classes. The difference is that events are usually one day events where as classes meet once a week for 5 weeks on the same day or any combination of days. This is hard to display intuitively with a plugin designed to display EVENTS.

Any suggestions? One key criteria is that the plugin must also have registration functionality with the ability to purchase the class online with a credit card.

Many thanks,
Houston

It sounds like you’re asking for a completed website, designed to meet all of your needs, right out of the box.

I don’t mean to be Debbie Downer, but I don’t think they make that plugin yet. :smiley: But if they do, let us know.

No, I am asking for a Joomla extension. I am not sure why you are interpreting my question as such. So let me clarify that this is not by any stretch of the imagination a request for a complete website. Just the registration functionality.

I really don’t know if such a thing exists.

If you were familiar enough with Drupal, you could probably whip something like this up in 2 or 3 days using several combinations of components and views. A few Drupal distros already have the “virtual blackboard” style functionality, so it’s possibly you could start out with something like that, and add the “checkout” capability from there. http://drupal.org/project/distributions