Affiliate for seo

Hi, you think that is good idea to add my seo services site to one affiliate network? Thanks

Thanks Nike for posting…

If you have a website that provides SEO services that means you are a company that can get websites ranked on SERP, isn’t it?

If so, why waste money and time to get it listed on an affiliate network? Instead you can use your own talent to get your website listed on SERP for the most visited keywords, such as “SEO Services”.

Moreover, when you are ranked on top positions for these kinda keywords, you can use your own website as marketing source or reference, isn’t it? you can show them to your customers to get the projects.

So, I would recommend you to promote your website with your own SEO talent, instead of spending money on something that is not guaranteed.

Hi, yes I agree with you but I am small size and I see lots of companies for example joining cj. I saw companies which are looking for affiliates for things that i never could imagine. More I am marketing in the google.gr so I dont have time to work also in other versions of google…Anyway thanks for advice. What do you mean is not guaranteed the results of an affiliate network?

One more thing is that Affiliate Sites are not treated that well by the Search Engines, long back. getting Traffic or Sale through Affiliate Site is difficult in the coming days. Hence, Promoting your site on your own is better. If you wish, you can go with PPC.

Seems like a legitimate idea to me from your perspective. But then, you have to prove your competence. How would you satisfy your customers if you are unable to rank your own seo website?

Thanks for your response…

Do you still believe people click on ads on some websites? I dont think so. People search for stuffs. So, why not working on getting your website listed on search engines?

Hi, I am ranking already for few keywords on google gr. I rank also with few on google cy. But I am also operating another business and I making seo for that one and I dont have to much time to deal with my site to tell yo the truth. Also mysite is new…

<snip> I own also few adsense sites which I dont have time to work on them…as for my site, he will rank in time.I am not in a hurry I am just l;ooking for some ideas to have more free time for me.