Affiliates and Promo Codes

Hi,
I want to track sales using promo codes instead of an affiliate link. Is this possible with WordPress plugins? I haven’t been able to find one.

I simply want to be able to give some promo codes to a few individuals and if they can get people to my site and enter the unique promo code upon payment, I will pay a certain amount for each registration.

Thanks!

You should not use plugin, you can use a code for that.
Here is the code that I’m using for my blog:

<div class="alert alert-success" style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;"><input class="btn btn-danger" style="background-color: #008db7; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Open Sans',Arial,Tahoma,Helvetica,sans-serif; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; font-weight: bold; padding-left: 18px; padding-right: 18px; line-height: 1; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; text-decoration: none!important type=;" onclick=" window.open('http://yoururlgoeshere'); s=prompt('Use this coupon code to Purchase:','thecodegoeshere') " type="button" value="Get coupon for price $9.00" /></span></div>

The affiliate link can be hide with plugin: Prettylink
You can visit my blog to see how the button shows and works: techtiplib.com/2014/03/big-deal-exabytes-60-vps-hosting-50-web-hosting.html