Aggregate Account for High Risk

I am in high risk business (tech support) and want a reliable processor. I have got option of opening accounts with some banks in EU (don’t know their names yet) through some agents, and with aggregated accounts. Which do you think is better and stable in the long run? Do aggregate accounts mostly blow up? Any reliable processors or banks which take this industry? I think mostly will be in EU, but do you have suggestion for any US based solution. I have some friends who also want to get reliable account with their own descriptor.

Any help?

tech support is a very difficult to place business type now. Aggregate accounts may be reliable if you get the account through a good payment service provider.
If you are a startup and dont have any credit card processing statements, getting approved for a direct MID would be next to impossible.

Which has a business account to accept credit cards is critical to equally on the net in addition to not online traditional stores, pubs, restaurants, in addition to any type of industry where charge card deals usually are vital to achievement.
<snip />

Which has a business account to accept credit cards is critical to equally on the net in addition to not online traditional stores, pubs, restaurants, in addition to any type of industry where charge card deals usually are vital to achievemen.

From my understanding, some payment gateways accept high-risk account but you need to run a 3rd party screening service such as FraudLabs Pro or Maxmind. You might want to ask around.