All browsers view tool

I always verify my pages with W3. Is there any tool that I can check my site as all browers view, since I am not able to install all browsers?

Why are you not able to install all browsers?

You can get copies of IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10 and IE11 from http://modern.ie/en-us/virtualization-tools#downloads that will work on any computer - you can have all of them installed at the same time.

You should easily be able to find versions of all the other browsers that will run on your computer.

You can see how they look on a huge range of browsers and OSs at www.browsershots.org, but that just gives you screenshots rather than allowing you to interact with them. But it’s better than nothing!

If you’re not afraid to have nasty old Java running on your system, and are willing to pay a bit, there’s BrowserStack.

What’s nice about it is, you can have just one computer: Macs, PCs, mobiles are supported on this. I mean, I can’t ever test on Safari on my own, not without purchasing a Mac, which I’ll prolly never do.

Stevie, The link you gave is not working. Please check it and give it to me again. Thanks.

That appears to be a correct link (though maybe the www is extra)

A temporary site problem?
I got a 504 Gateway Time-out error.
(I’m curious what the “6 commonly used browsers” are, I test 5)

@Stomme_poes; I have Safari on Windows7. Perhaps not entirely the same rendering as it would be for a Mac, but hopefully close enough.

Found another interesting tool which is interactive cross-browser testing - https://browserling.com/

Seems like you can use it free for 3 minute testing, otherwise there is paid options. Browsershots which was mentioned above is excellent, I don’t think there is a cost involved (well last time I checked it there wasn’t).

Browsershots was free, browserstack has a payment/account thing.

Mitt: I have an old version of Safari-for-Windows running on XP on a virtual box, but I thought Apple had pretty much discontinued development of it due to being slower than a turd on Windows… ?

It’s working for me now (including the www).

Very possible. It is extremely slow for me. So much so that I only use it for testing, and I have patience.

Interesting about browsershots, the “search snippet” said “6 commonly used browsers” yet the home page shows a lot more than 6