All-in-one ecommerce solution?

Hi. I want to start a website selling clothes. I’m looking for a turnkey, all-in-one ecommerce solution that has the shopping cart, card processing, design templates, and hosting all in one place. I think Volusion comes close to what I’m looking for, but are there any others? Thanks.

You can use these solutions here…
1.Fortune 3
2.NetSuite Ecommerce
3.Networksolutions Ecommerce
4.ECommerce by eSolutions

<snip />

Now Magento is best solution for shoping cart and I also also prefer this for my business.

I agree with ericfox, Magento is also my choice and it is working fine for my website.

Magneto sounds like a good candidate for this… and they’re open source too!

Have you considered BigCommerce? It is currently the solution I recommend most new stores: it has a great toolset and is easy to get setup.

Have you considers ACS. It’s similar to Magento but have more flexibiliy, more options, and offers all-in-one ecommerce solution that you need.

Prestashop. As it requires less technical expertise to get started with.

Without doubt Magento is the leader in ecommerce software and it’s open, but it’s not for the faint hearted. It’s a very complicated system and will cost you quite a bit to get someone to set it up for you. Your hosting needs to be magento friendly as well, with a provider that are willing to optimise the server for magento, because its a resource hog if not properly managed. It depends on your experience but if you have no experience with magento, expect a very steep learning curve that won’t happen overnight.

A simpler option is to get a wordpress site and but a commercial ecommerce theme. My favourte ecommerce plugin for wordpress is woocommerce and has the majority of things you need built in. Anything that is missing, woothemes probably have an easily added extension for it.

No ecommerce system comes with card payments all built in because there are just too many. It still takes a considerable amount of customisation and security certificates if you are wanting to process card payments within your own site.

If you need the software with highly enhanced feature and specific budget then you can go with others such as uniecommerce, americommerce, martjack and so on.

You can try http://www.shopify.com/ with $29, $59 and $179 option monthly.