I put my site <snip/> up at flippa for 200 start bid. Immediately I get an response to buy directly for 500... Should I wait out for the bid or go with the offer ? Thanks.
My site is optimized with hotel search affiliate and adsense
Valuing a website is difficult, mainly because it's usefulness to each individual varies widely. Would you be happy with $500 for it? If so, take the offer. If you feel that the amount of work put in and the potential it has, minus the work required moving forward is worth more, then wait it out.
If that person is willing to offer you $500 directly, there's probably a good chance they will bid on the same site up to $500 or more if you say no.
Thats right, listen to Jeff, he know what he is talking about. Nothing wrong with waiting. But if you are desperate for cash, sell it.
You should first gather some information about your website, how many visitors, traffic, revenue, etc. Then you will have a clue on how much it worth
Maybe you should ask some more experienced peoples to evaluate it.
I agree.. It surely depends on what your expectations are .. see out how many Hrs You put in to built the site and also check the potential how many visitors are coming on daily basis. With this you need to set your expectation.
And while bidding always make your start bid lower and time duration higher .. it increases the prospects of many people seeing your bid.
Hello how are you? Did your website sell successfully on Flippa?
Please be sure to share your experience
It good to give yourself sometime as biders determine the value in no time.
try this webiste http://www.websiteoutlook.com/
it will give you some idea on how much your site is worth
there are some website which give u some idea for how much your website cost like yourwebsitevalue.com
it will only give assumption.
It is only the owner who can properly decide the selling price of his website
Have you sold the website? Are you satisfied? Tell me If you want some help with valueing your website?