Analytics &Hit Counter

Hi,
I am having a few issues with hit counter:

1. How can I get the online hit counter?
  2. How to track the number of uniques or individual visits to my web pages?
    don’t know how to do it. ? If anyone know about this please help me.

You’ll need to give a bit more information here.

[quote=“jemin, post:1, topic:103632”]

1. How can I get the online hit counter?
    [/quote]Are you referring to something which displays on the page the number of hits you’ve had, or something which allows you to track those hits?

You’ve mentioned analytics; are you using Google Analytics or something else? Do you already have it set up and you’re asking how to interpret the results, or do you need assistance setting it up?

Please be precise about what you’ve already done and what help you need; there is no point in folk explaining things which are irrelevant or which you already know.

2 Likes

Hi,

Regarding analytics have a look at this resource Web Analytics Tools For Tracking Your Visitors which may assist you with some guidence. For hit count, there are many online tools available and some codes which you have to attach to your site which provide you the hit count. check this Visitor Counter like this many are available.

Hope this helps.

There are many statistics counters:

histats.com
clicky.com
comscore.com

Google Analytic gives all the answers to your questions. Get into it and you would find your queries resolved.

AS the OP has never returned to explain what they want, there seems little point in continuing to offer suggestions.