Android vs i Phone

Can i get difference between the android and I phone

Difference regarding what? The programming enviroments?

Sure though I question it’s value:

$ cat android.txt
android

$ cat iphone.txt
I phone

$ diff android.txt iphone.txt
1c1
< android

> I phone

If you were more specific we could help you better.

Hey hirejoomlaxpert! Both Andriod and iPhone use amazing technology. Both of them seems to be great in terms of its display, look and feel. It becomes difficult for the clients to choose which one is the best. As we all know iPhone is introduced by Apple Inc and Andriod by Google. Apple Keeps on introducing addition to iphone. On the other side, Google has distributed Andriod software to other phone makers as well like HTC, samsung, Nokia and many more. As a result Andriod is available in many designs and models. So Andriod software is available in many phones models and in different look and Apple iPhone is available in only Apple phone but in different additions like iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.

[FONT=verdana]Not sure I understand the question either. Are you asking for some code that will detect an Android or iPhone browser at run time?

If so, you could check $_SERVER[‘HTTP_USER_AGENT’] for a substring such as ‘Android’, ‘iPhone’, ‘iPod’, etc. I’m not sure how reliable that would be.

If you want to do it in JavaScript, the equivalent would be check navigator.userAgent.

Mike[/FONT]