Any CPC networks which pay daily?

I have a site which is getting around 2,000k visitors a day and i’m using popads for pop up ads but i only make $10 every three days using this. I’m wanting to put CPC ads on my site but i’m looking for a trust worthy site which pays well and on a daily basis. If not daily, a small minimum payout such as $10 where you can cash out any time.

The reason i ask this is because i was using google adsense and i made up to $200 but they closed my account and robbed me of the money. I’m finding it hard to trust other ad networks, and waiting a month for me is a long time to wait. Anyone have any site suggestions please?

I think i got the title right with the CPC thing? I’m wanting to get paid every time someone clicks on an ad.

Thanks

I don’t know any network that pays daily, or that will pay such small amounts. Maybe someone else here will suggest something.

However, I think it’s unlikely. From the network’s point of view, making many small payments is much more expensive than making a smaller number of larger payments. It will involve them in higher banking charges and higher admin costs. It’s also less economical for the publisher, as it means far more accounting entries to deal with.

Regarding your statement that Google robbed you of $200, are you sure you that you will definitely not get that money? The reason I ask is that it generlly takes 90 days for Google to make a final payment after an account has been closed. But, according to their Help pages, they will pay out the full amount, provided the balance exceeds US$10 (which it obviously does in your case).

Mike

My Google account was banned. I presume i won’t get the funds now?

Google may at any time terminate the Agreement, or suspend or terminate the participation of any Property in the Services for any reason. If we terminate the Agreement due to your breach or due to invalid activity, we may withhold unpaid amounts or charge back your account. If you breach the Agreement or Google suspends or terminates your Account, you (i) will not be allowed to create a new Account, and (ii) may not be permitted to monetize content on other Google products.

There is the word may in there so you might get some money but I would not count on it.

Just checked my email and they said i can’t. Account permantly disabled

It’s funny you should post in this thread as your signature is related somewhat. Google didn’t ban me from the search engines or the site, but they did ban me from adsense for “framing third party content” which i gather is a fancy way of saying “you copied other stuff from other peoples sites”. I created articles on my site from other sites and left a source link and wrote ‘read more’ so people could click it. Google obviously don’t like this. Funny how other sites such as breakingnews.com and others get away with this.

I won’t get into a discussion on the rights or wrongs of Google closing your AdSense account, although I can understand you feeling hard done by.

However, if Google doesn’t like your site, isn’t it possible that other ad networks might take the same view? Before looking for another network, maybe it would be worth reviewing your business model, and thinking about whether there is some other way of using your expertise to make money on line.

Mike

I’m currently using popads a pop under network which has paid out to me twice, so glad they don’t see anything wrong with my site. Unfortunately as you can imagine popunder ads don’t pay a great deal, so using these in conjunction with static ads would be great for myself. Like you say, what would other networks think? would they like the site? etc; This is the reason why i’m so nervous about signing up to a network and then waiting a month for a payout for it to only be rejected. Even if there is a site which pays weekly would be better than monthly but it’s obvious they aren’t that common.

I thought these companies were supposed to review the website before they allowed you to post their ads. Looks like that may not be happening in Google’s case; unless you changed the direction of your website at a later date.

They paid out £30 over 3 months once but then when i started earning more money, about £110 in a month they blocked the account.