Any Form Gurus?

OK - I’ve racked my brain on this one and can’t get it to work - it’s on a Volusion e-commerce site, using their standard form call. However, it SAYS it works but the email never gets sent. I’ve checked and rechecked the form elements - but have no idea why a form would appear to process - but the email not get sent. Any ideas?

Custom Form

Any advise or comments are welcomed. Because it’s in Volusion, I have to use their mailform function but I’ve obviously missed something…

Thanks a mill,
Kari

You put the ending form tag (</form>) before the form was over… several inputs and your submit button are not part of the form at all. Fix the HTML then try using the form again.

Yeah - I just did that last night (moved the end </form> tag to see if it would still ‘appear to work’ or return an error. It still ‘appears to work’ - I did move it back, same thing - the form shows that it sent the message but the message is never sent. I’ve been fiddling with this form for a while - but the store owner never gets the emails.

I’m not familiar with ASP, but the form is working fine on another contact form on this site - and it’s just odd the the emailForm.asp function doesn’t work the same for this one.

Would it have to have a different name possibly, or would that matter?