Any Goal for 2014?

Hey guys, have you set any goal or objectives that you want to achieve this year? I want to enhance myself professionally as well as personally. What about you?

I thought about setting up specific goals for this year… and then failed because I never achieve them anyway :lol:

I would say that improving is a goal that I always have, always trying to be a better as a person and in my daily jobs and duties. But the, I guess that my goal should be: stop procrastinating! :lol:

If I get to do that, I could rule the world :smiley:

I guess that means that I shouldn’t be posting here :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont know Im a great goal setter however I do have some vague goals. Probably something like:

• get more exercise

• become a better informed voter for general elections in my country this year.

Professionally, I’m not sure. One of these days I might like to learn how to write apps for my android mobile.

(a) Try to stay healthy (although I have limited control over that)

and if I manage that, then

(b) try to relearn the things I forgot while I was ill last year

and (c) try to learn something new, too. :slight_smile:

Development goals:

• Master Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 once released.
  • Become an expert building mobile apps, learn javascript and AngularJS.
  • Build a number of heavy traffic websites so google ads pay my rent.

That basically takes up the whole year for me (:

Learning javascript, drinking less coffee, & enjoying life more. The coffee one will be the most challenging one.

yes my goal is to complete my honors degree.

My goal is getting married and more successful in my internet business…That’s may main two goals… :slight_smile:

To create my own product, hopefully before 2014 ends.

There’s some epic goals there… mine;

1. Transition into working on my web business full time.
  2. Be on top of, and innovating new ideas in my business (rather than chasing my butt!)
  3. Enjoy life and the journey! (Kinda borrowed that one!)

James

Hi.My goal is to become successful in my work. Do some good work for people & want to learn new things.

yea i’ve got one. : Try to get a job Asap :confused:

I love seeing everyone’s goals!

May we all reach them and more this year!

Yes of course.I want to become successful man in our field…

My goal is to become fulfill all my dreams.

My goal is world peace :wink:

My goal is to do good work for poor people. So I’m start this for about 5 months ago. I also want to make my parents happy, It is my goal.

My goal is to construct own intergalactic space ship and explore the universe :smiley:

1 Like

More exercise and harder studying. And better sleep management.

Hello Members,
My goal is to earn handsome money and i want to fulfill my dreams. As you know there is not a single sector where there is no competition. There are million of players in market. But I have to settle in my life and want to earn handsome money .

Thanks