Any Goal for 2014?

My goal is to buy a new car by the end of this year, probably a sports can if I can make enough money. I request all the forum members to pray for me to earn enough money this year in order to achieve my goal :slight_smile:

I am new here and i want to know about blogger. Because i love blogging so much.

In regards to your question, my goal this year for 2014 is more related to improving my health. More specifically, my goal for 2014 is to get away from the computer and exercise more and drop 20 pounds.

My Goal: To make $1 million online from my blog

My goal is to learn something useful like (Development,web desing ā€¦ etc) to make some money.

My goal is to earn a lot. Because I want to go the world tour.So I will trying to this .

Thats general words my friend, sort of like what you say on someoneā€™s birth day. Wish you all gains and happinessā€¦

My goal for this year is to quit web design (completed) and switch to real world business

If you take step back and look at yourself being web developer if you did it for while you might see yourself being instrument of progress of society, and this instrument is only capable of functioning as long as it willing to constantly learn new specs and techniques, but if he stops constantly learning his current knowledge that can be state of the art today - will not be sufficient to even make basic living in 5 years time. Based on speed of current computer progress today.

Web design and computer science in general look attractive when you are young and have tons of time, but its not you understand that you spending your life gaining knowledge that has expiration date on it.

I love learning new stuff that is practical and useful to me over span of my life, front end web design was a mistake and i am glad that i see it now, not going to waste any more time with it.

Bye bye web design and probably every other computer discipline as they all not too far from each other.

Iā€™m curious. Your goal is to quit web design completely - yet youā€™ve signed up to a web tech forum today specifically to tell us that. In fact, you seem to have signed up to at least one other similar forum to post exactly the same thing. Seems an odd way to go about quitting to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad that Iā€™m not the only one :lol:

Hope, Man UTD wins the champions league.

Good luck with that :wink:
But itā€™s not really something you can do anything about, is it? Unless youā€™re part of the team?
Any personal goal for this year?

Yes, my goal is to learn web designing very well.

Actually my first goal for 2014 to complete my honorā€™s degree and besides start a great small start up business. Why i choose start-up businessā€¦ Because i think business is then best area for earning moneyā€¦ Thanks for goal issueā€¦

This is a great goal. Hope that youā€™ll achieve it :slight_smile:

Thanks. I will also hope it. I think here i will get good advice to proof my Goalā€¦

My Goal : Get Married and continued to learn PHP and SQL :slight_smile:

I would like to get my bachelors and become profitable online for the first time.

1. Learn more coding
  2. Read Kite Runner- by Khaled Husseni
  3. Go outside - more often. To improve social life.

I want a job with good salary this year.

To become a expert in seo