Any One knows which version of Firefox Google toolbar Supported?

Do you have any idea? For which version of Firefox support Google toolbar. I really Confused, i have tried about 15 times more but not installed. please any one knows about that please help me.

Google toolbar for Firefox is compatible with Firefox version 4 and older. Google toolbar is not compatible with Firefox version 5 and newer. For any sort of knowledge about Google you can click help menu in Firefox and then choose Firefox help.

[FONT=verdana]It’s true that the toolbar is only officially supported in Firefox 4 and below. However, it’s possible to use it in later versions as well, although it does involve a bit of effort.

This article explains the steps: Recover the Google Toolbar in Firefox

In theory, the toolbar is less useful in later verions, because some of its features are now provided within the browser. But I still prefer to use the original toolbar. I am currently using FireFox 14 with the Google toolbar, and it works perfectly.

Mike[/FONT]

If you actually want to use Google toolbar then you have to install Firefox version 4. Otherwise Google toolbar is not completely compatible other newer versions.

If i need new features of Firefox and the Google toolbar also then what i have to do for that…any Idea please help me…

[FONT=verdana]

The article I mentioned tells you what to do. Did you read it yet?

Mike[/FONT]

I gave up on the toolbar years ago. As mentioned, there alternatives now. For example, there are sites that tell you a page’s PageRank, although that’s not worth much these days anyway.

according to me Firefox version 4 is compatible to google toolbar…I’ve recently installed toolbar…

From now on, any posts saying that the toolbar is compatible with FF4 will be considered fluff.