Any other services similar to Google Adsense

I tried to register my site on adsense already 2 times but it always give some error and reject it. Can anyone tell me any other advertisers like adsense which are legitimate and really pay for ads displayed on my site and what’s their minimum target to get registered like how many hits/day? Please help I already tried adbrite it always say that we have send your check but it never comes.

There are so many alternatives of google adsense .I am using amazon.com.Amazon is the best online paying company.
Else this chitika and adBrite are also best companies so for.
You can choose one of them as you like.

The best alternative of adsense is adbrite, there are also chitica.

Top alternatives for Adsense are AdBrite,Bidvertiser, Chitika online advertising, Clicksor and eCliclZ.

You may give a try to one of them.

Adsense rejects you and checks dont arrive. You sure u got the right address ? :smiley:

Did you try to find why your a/c rejected by Google ? Had content copied from other blogs/sites? Or did you already have account on the same email and address?

If you haven’t did any of those, then your traffic for your blog/website is too low, submit your site/blog address to Google
have a page in social networks like Facebook, Google+ comment on other blogs/sites related to your niche.

Apply for Adsense after a minimum of 15 posts and blog/site must be active for 6 months. After 6 months apply for adsense again!

Source: http://redefine-your-blog.blogspot.in/2012/06/6-rules-for-google-adsense.html

[FONT=verdana]This article might be useful: Top Adsense Alternatives.

But I agree with Alisha Taylor. Before you strart looking at alternatives, it’s worth figuring out why your account hasn’t been accepted by AdSense. You should definitely review Google’s policies if you haven’t already done so; see Policy & traffic quality guidelines FAQ.

Mike[/FONT]

Adsense Alternatives

Adbrite
Clicksor
infolinks
chikita
Bidvertiser
Clickbank
kontera
Linkshare

There are so many alternatives to adsense. If you want to make money from websites you can monetize your websites with CPC ( cost per click), CPA ( cost per action / Sale), CPM ( Cost Per Mile / Impression), Text Link Ads, In-Text, In-Image, In-Video, Pop Up ads, Exit Link Ad Networks. Don’t just depend on google adsense. Apply for ad networks which suits for your niche website.

Here you can find the list of ad networks and reviews. <snip>

Well there are lots of advertiser you need to check according to your need because there is also very huge difference in the rates they give you when someone clicks on their ad.But i will suggest you check amazon because i am using this adsense and it good as compared to others.

Clickbank has also contextual ads, you can use that too.

The OP has never returned and the replies are getting repetitive, so thread closed.