Any SWREG vendors here

We have recently noticed that we were not paid for last three months. This is very unusual as their wires were always on time for us for almost a decade. I got no reply from their vendor support yet (sent a couple of emails last week) and got no phone number to ask for an explanation. Anyone in the same boat?

Resolved, was a glitch in the system. Sorry for unnecessary post.

I work with it already 4 years.

I must say I am happy with it and the money always was on time.

During 2010 when I was paid weekly the money came in one day.

I have a problem for two weeks with the money.

If in past SWREG answered me max in 24 hours then these two last weeks I have to wait up to 2-3 days and the last time was even 4 days.

Right now they should pay already for two weeks so I don’t have any contacts with them.

I am on the weekly plan this is why every day for me is important.

So you are not alone.

Something happen on the middle of July because my problems started exactly in this period.

I hope soon SWREG support will contact me.

Hello:

If you can provide your Shop ID, our Vendor Services manager would be happy to assist you. Please send an email with this information to: vendors@swreg.org

The vendor support email queue is monitored by our staff in the United States and the UK. We appreciate your business, and regret the difficulty.

We look forward to helping you resolve this issue.

Regards,

Paul F.
SWReg Vendor Support

Hey SWREG support, recently I’ve sent you some e-mails from my vendor account and did not receive any answer. If the email queue is monitored, then it is monitored poorly! I am your customer for more then 5 years, and for the last year I am quite unhappy customer. Can you provide a phone number, or skype contact to solve some urgent questions?? Because 1 email in a day is not a support at all! And sometimes no emails at all. Send me please a private message with this info, I have a problem and your support provides no help.

swreg?? ive just heard that…

Swreg who?- The guys who reply to all the emails most promptly until the payment release date.

My experience with Swreg as a vendor in the last 72 hours has been horrible. I have been a vendor for the last 2 and a half months and they owe me well over $5,000 and the pay day was supposed to be August 15. I expected to get paid as I read many reviews about them online where people have claimed that they have been with Swreg for years. After waiting for August 16 evening when my payment had still not gone through, I sent them an email and ever since then I have just been sending them emails without getting a reply from them.

We have had an immaculate record with over 90 orders in the last 2 months with ZERO chargebacks and ZERO dissatisfied customers and all we got was our shop closed day before yesterday without any reason being given to us.

I am still waiting to hear from them with all my money stuck with them.

SWREG is total **** and after Digital River purchased it, it becomes even worse with its new ****** reports where you can not find your money and understand what is going on. And their support… I mean no support at all. No phone, no chat, not Skype contacts, nothing. They did not even repaired e-mail form in vendor account, so if you do not know their e-mail address you can not even send e-mail through their site. Awesome.

So, I migrated to PayPro system. And I am sooooooooo happy! :slight_smile: Awesome and fast support, they even gives you personal assistant with which you will communicate. They even add new features to their system by my request, and help me to migrate my shop to them.

Swreg is a TOTAL SCAM. I registered with them a couple of months ago. They cleared my $10 dollar sale as if to look legit but when more money flowed in. They dint clear it for withdrawal saying “Unfortunately we are no longer processing payments for vendors in your
market category. However, this is only temporary and when we do start
excepting signups from businesses like your we will contact you directly
VIA this email.Payment will be held for 90 days to allow for any Chargeback / refund
claims.” What the heck? No email notification prior to sales? no intimation? I am considering filing a legal lawsuit against them or they will keep robbing the innocent vendors of their hard earned money.

I am a vendor at SWReg from past 3 years and I must say that I am very happy from their service. Initially, they use to pay me after 45 days, then last year they changed to weekly payments. But today, I received an error “store closed”. No reason given or no unusual activity by me. all my online business stands upon SWReg. I did send an e-mail to them but no reply yet. Will update you guys on the issue. At the moment, I am in shock. I have a family to support. Kids go to school and we have our daily expenses. May be, for SWReg,. it is a business decision. But for me, It is life and death. I am giving excellent quality education to my daughters and seems like that, it is all going to end. I cried today.

The beginning and ending of your post really don’t add up. Are they good or evil ?

They are good, but they must provide assistance through phone to their vendors.

This company did the same to me held back over $5000 in sales