Any Tips For Selling A Info Product With a Mailing list

I’m looking to sell my website which is a niche info product. Its a big product that has a lot of stuff in the members area and a customer list of 700 people.

I wanted to know how to really sell that type of a site, other then going on Flippa or BuySellWebsites or any other of those sites. How I can directly contact a potential buyer and where would I find them at (other then those sites I mentioned)?

Any tips from people who sold info product websites with mailing list are welcome. Also do you know of any website brokers that are reliable and can DEFIANTLY sell a website?

That info is also welcome :smiley:

You can try to contact other site owners in the same niche and see if they are interested.

How much does the site make? Brokers aren’t interested in selling your average Flippa type site. This site where people discuss buying and selling websites is frequented by brokers, so you can browse there and find some recommendations.

The site was a launch site that made us mid 5 figures. It isnt a flippa type site. it actually makes good money, but it made great money just a couple of months ago.

What type of brokers would be interested in selling a site like this? Better yet where can I find them?

The site I linked to in my previous post has a list. Unfortunately it is down at the moment, so I would check it tomorrow and see if any of the brokers listed there would be interested.

yeah I noticed that…thanks for your help anyway I will try it when its back online.