Anyone seen a plugin for styling form elements?

A couple of months ago I saw what may have been a jQuery plugin that lets you style form elements (text boxes, radio, drop down lists, the works). I thought I had bookmarked the page but can’t find it anywhere.

It had a cartoon figure mascot, possibly something like a Ninja but can’t remember for sure. I do know it’s not Uniform.

Does anybody have any idea what I’m on about? I would really like to find this site again.

I have been using a jQuery plugin called CSB for styling dropdown lists but it had some issues and it appears the original developer has given up on it so I’m looking for a replacement.

Dale.

I’ve not heard of the plugin you are trying to find (sorry), but this link might give you something to go on:
25+ jQuery Plugins that enhance and beautify HTML form elements

Good luck!

Thanks Pullo. Unfortunately that page is getting a bit old and I have already been through it while Googling my way through this mess. Maybe I just imagined the page I found.

I guess I’ll give Uniform a whirl.

Dlae.

Yeah, I noticed the date, but most of the examples still seemed to be available (and I couldn’t find anything newer), so I thought I’d post it anyway.
I would have originally recommended Uniform, but didn’t, as you said that wasn’t what you’re looking for.
I think you’ll find that it’s a pretty cool plugin though.