Anyone tried Magento and Wordpress Integration?

Hi

Have anyone here tried wordpress integration with magento ? I found some nice articles about it but i haven’t tried it though.

Would be happy if anyone shares this experience.

Thanks in advance

Yes… we built a site on Magento and integrated Wordpress with it for blog.

Magento and Wordpress can easily run on the same domain. If you’re looking at stuff like sharing user sessions between the two so that a customer a blog user only needs to login once, that’s quite tricky.

Magento and WordPress Integration is easy with our free Magento extension:

This extension will integrate your WordPress blog into your Magento store and allow your blog to use your Magento theme. You can still control your sidebar widgets from the WordPress Admin just as you usually would. It also supports the All In One SEO plugin.

For synchronising users so that a logged in Magento user can post your blog with their Magento customer account, you would need our WordPress Customer Synchronisation extension:

This extension costs £24.99 and requires that our free WordPress Integration be installed to work.

I hope you find this useful. Please reply if you have any questions.

Of course, I built site on Magento too, and integrated wordpress with it for blog. Its working

Magento is good and quite well known.
There are few things that they don’t do, like recurring payments. It therefore depends on what you really need.

[FONT=Verdana]There is nothing to be gained by resurrecting a six-month-old thread, especially when the OP has left the building.

Thread closed.[/FONT]