Anywhere I can get a simple text logo / font converted to jpg etc online?

Hey,

I have a site and I am looking to do something for a very simple logo…simply a nice font with the domain.

The reason is I am using the exact same website (and some database info) for a lot of sites and just want to show a different domain for all sites, low profit so I dont want to get a logo for each.

Thanks!

If you have something like Photoshop or Inscape (free) you can just type the text out and then Save for Web, which will create a logo image you can use on your site. There are also some online tools for image creation/editing like http://www.photoshop.com/.

Or, if you want someone to do a logo for you, you could check out 99designs.

Well you can simply save it with .jpeg extension if you have any picture manager installed with you other wise there are a lot of sites where you can designed your own logos with templates. I have worked with one such called logochefs.com. May be it can be of any help.

For a myriad of reasons I dont think there is dedicated FREE service for this conversion (upload one filet ype get back another file type, which is what i think you are asking for)

If you are on a Mac, a handy, but low qual-control way to do what you are asking is to open it in Preview, then you can then Save As almost any file type from there. You can also crop, alter color, resolution , etc.

If you’re simply looking for text with a fancy effect applied, then GIMP has a built-in “Create Logos” dialogue which will do that in a variety of styles - and it’s free. :slight_smile: By default, it saves in GIMP’s own format, but you can also choose to save it as a jpeg or png.

For a logo, which should be created in vector format - Even if you don’t see the use of this right now-, I’d rather suggest InkScape. It is also free.

If you are referring to software or some sort of tool, GIMP or Photoshop will do. You can even use paint for that. But if you want a logo made for you, you may outsource that to freelancers.