API User Interviews: Rackspace

Hello!

This is Kelly Gustainis, the Research Coordinator for the Rackspace Experience Design team.

Nice to virtually meet you! The Rackspace research team is currently running a usability study on API services. To further this study, we are hoping to speak with non-Rackspace customers who have insight into API services and backend programming, such as Ruby.

If you are very familiar with these tools we would love to set up a short interview, specifically to get your feedback on some of our API offerings.

Interview sessions will be remote, lasting no more than one hour, and participants will be compensated with a $75 Visa gift card. These interviews will happen on October 28th, from 9:00am until 5:00pm Central Daylight Time.

If you are interested in participating, please click this link:

https://rackspace.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_43i58pJ2nmJ04Xr

and take a brief survey (this will ensure your eligibility). Once we have your completed survey, we will contact you directly with scheduling and study details.

This is an invitation to participate in a non-marketing research study. We have validated with HAWK that there wasn’t anything inappropriate in posting this message here. We are, in no way, attempting to sell you anything at all so please, be as candid as you wish and feel free to forward to any colleagues who may be interested.

Thank you for your time, we hope
to hear from you!

Best,
Kelly Gustainis

Research Coordinator

Rackspace Experience Design

1 Like

I don’t know as I’d qualify as someone you’re interested in for this, but in my limited experience what I have the most trouble with is.
Every API is more or less unique
Many have poor and/or hard to find documentation regarding how to use them

If you do the quick survey it will establish whether you qualify, I believe.