April 2012 Member of the Month [no kidding]

wow…nice to read this interview…Congratulations, ServerStorm!

Congratulations, well deserved indeed! :slight_smile:

Cool! I was looking for the sites rules and regulation and happen to pass this thread. Is there any other competition? How to join?

[ot]

If you haven’t yet found them, the rules and FAQs are here.

Member of the Month is not a competition, as such. Nobody enters and there are no prizes. It’s simply a way of recognising members who make a particularly good contribution to the forum community.

If you are interested in competitions, there is one running at the moment. Details are here.[/ot]

Aha, knew it. Your real name is Harry Dresden. You didn’t want to give it away by using a handle like dresden_phoenix.

:weyes::magic: MwaHaHaHa, BiddyBobidyboo I Harry Dresden you :smiley:

Steve do you have any pet Gridbugs? Since they appear to come from a world whose laws of motion are radically different from ours and it seems to fit in with my hypothesis. That could explain how you manage to render servers and other equipment to a pile of ashes. Personally I think Maleika actually wanted you to touch her head not the computer so she didn’t have extra hair work. :slight_smile:

It’s also nice that you spend a lot of time teaching children the fundamentals of web design and doing a lot of charitable work while out and about in the real world outside of the SPF and also you do a lot of good work here too.

Interesting question xhtmlcoder! If I do, then your best to ask the question “What happens if I touch your username?”. If the answer is ‘Yes’ then your new username will be ‘html5coder’ :slight_smile:

Regards,
Steve

Better not test it then or on the overhand; if you did, it might only change in a parallel universe and then perhaps I’d be safe as in the other it may already be that and thus “get fixed”. :shifty: