Are there any free hosting sites?

50webs.com is offering free hosting for static sites. The free hosting offer does not provide MySQL or any database support. If you have a static site, you may try their free hosting offer.

these days hosting become very affordable so try it you don’t need to spend a large amount you can do it with $3-$5 per month.

There is lots of disadvantage from free hosting server as other has described here. so change your mind sat and go with any cheap hosting company.

I also would go with this option. Free means you won’t have to pay money … but you will have to have ads ( for example )

Hi,

I never believe on free hosting so i would suggest you to go with Paid hosting. You should go with Net4 a leading web hosting company that will fulfill all your requirements with 99.9% server uptime guarantee and fully customer support at very competitive prices.

There are many free hosting sites. There are also many drawbacks to free hosting. Sometimes you can’t host your own domain. You may also have ads on your site which are run by your free host. More complicated issues such as downtimes, lack of support and the potential for you host to disappear are all also legitimate concerns. There are many good host which offer great values. When you have a paid host you get the benefits of excellent uptime as well as around the clock support. A few of your own ads and some affiliate memberships can have you earning enough for paid hosting before you know it.