Are today's major frameworks capable of enterprise capable applications?

Stop just stop. We’ve already been through this. You can use an autoloader, you chose not to, you can use DI, you chose not to. You made an alternative choice, the merits of the different approaches can be weighed up and analysed, and you always seem to fall on the side of the measurably worse choice.

The fact you have 2,500 of anything speaks volumes. If you need 2,500 variants of something, you’ve got repeated code there. Again though, it’s just anecdotes that have no substance. When it comes down to it, each time you’re asked you’re unable to provide anything with more substance than “40 controllers, 300 models lol”.

100% Wrong. There are lots of ways to measure “better”: Performance, lines of code, readability, flexibility, portability, etc.

Anecdotal.

You perpetually miss an important point: Best practices evolve out of tried/tested solutions. A “Best practice” emerges because professional programmers, language authors and academics try different solutions to the same problem and identify weaknesses/strengths in the approaches. The stronger approaches become “best practice” because they offer quantifiable benefits and the weak solutions become known as “bad practice” because they are actively detrimental to the codebase.

How many times must we go through this? Please stop playing the “LALALA Fingers in ears game”.

More irrelevant anecdotes.

More irrelevant anecdotes… None of this matters one iota to the topic at hand.

Then you have had a chance to use modern techniques and actively chosen to avoid them. This is negligence as they would have provided measurable benefits (Faster development time, less buggy end result)

And you again prove you don’t know what coupling is.

You cannot see that? How?? Default_Table is hardcoded, Your class will always extend the default table class… Again, go and learn about coupling as it’s clear you don’t understand it.

I’m not getting into this again, I repeatedly proved your incompetence in the other thread, go read that.

Then stop citing it. 90% of your remarks start with “My code”, “My framework”, “I don’t…”. Someone says “Singletons are bad” and you respond with “I use them in my framework so no they’re not!!!”