Article platforms

What are the best platforms where i can submit different articles related to my website? I am not talking about the article directories.

Probably blogs in your niche. You will need to find them and ask the blog owner if he would allow a guest post.

Do you mean a way to submit one article and this to be distributed to several places all at once?

Your own blog is a best place to submit your articles so you have to start a blog where you can submit your written articles and get back links from it. After publishing articles you have to do some SEO activities of that published articles. You have to do social bookmarking, directory submission, etc so Google will index that content and you will get benefit from it. Also, guest blogging is another good option. You have to find some good blogs related to your article topic and then contact that blog authors for submitting your article in their blog.

Because the op has not returned to this thread since first posted in April. Thread Closed.

A reminder to members, please don’t dig up old threads from the graveyard. If you have something interesting to say, please contribute to an active thread or start a new one.