Article spinner?

If you downed the price for the article spinner, it would be possibly considered. An experienced marketer can take their unique affiliate link and purchase it, and get a commission off of it, by the price you ask

I hear that a lot of people are using Unique Article Wizard.
Any feedback on this?

I’m not using an automated tools upon writing and submitting it on article directories. I find it more convenient to do it manually because one of my friends told me about the hassle thing that he encountered upon using automated tools!

It is generally developed purely for gaming old search engines and simply no longer work like they once did. The NEW generation of article spinners take as input multiple versions of your sentences, phrases, and paragraphs and randomly pick one version of each.
<snip />[URL=“http://www.flashpapers.com/”]

You ain’t lying. Basically, it’s better to sit down every day and write 2 unique and meaningful articles, than to crank out a bunch of re-written articles with an article rewriter, and not serve any meaningful content to search engine visitors, social networking enthusiasts, Twitter users, and others who see the content. 2 articles a day written from scratch holds more weight than a bunch of paper clip articles, ya know what I mean?

Iron…to the Y! lol

Again … can anyone say “irony”?

No software can write for you, but good article rewrite tool can help to save your time.

1. Google can’t tell the difference between an article written by a decent content spinner and that written by someone who doesn’t have English as a first language. When Google starts punishing sites for bad grammar it will be great.

2. You don’t spin articles to get them to rank. If you’re doing it for that then you’re doing it wrong and shouldn’t waste your time.

As DCrux mentioned, this is an SEO topic, not a content writing topic.

article spinner??? most of em dont produce good writings, some are jumbled thoughts that is not understandable…

But you’re missing the point…

No one is ever going to see the rewritten articles, that isn’t the point.

Related:

Attention Macromedia: I Will not be Your Scapegoat is the exact same dynamic – Flashers are not called architects or workmen. (Show me the architect using CAD spinning software). They’re called users, as in what drug dealers call their customers.

If a hypodermic is a tool, then yeah, don’t blame the tool. The level of skill involved is more akin to plunging a needle into your arm than the preposterous notion spinner addicted non writers are architects or even hammer monkeys.

thanks articlewriter I got it…!!!

I got some site from google anyone had use these sites?? any reviews

thebestspinner[dot]com
bestspinner[dot]net
thebestarticlespinner[dot]com

I have to agree with felgall.

@arunch: Yup, you can do it on your own or hire someone to do it for you. Generators will just change the words and will sometimes change the whole meaning of a sentence or even a paragraph.

Good thing about doing this manually or on your own is that the re-written article gets a different kind of voice or attitude depending on the writer.

OH NO!!!:nono:

The question article writers everywhere dread hearing or reading!!! NEVER, EVER, use a spinner if you really care about your business. Spinners spit out content that sounds like gibberish and as if you wrote in after an entire bottle of vodka or wine. In fact, I can probably write better than a spinner after a bottle of wine! :lol:

Please spin your own content and take HUMANS into consideration. After all, you should always ensure that your articles are readable by a human and NOT by a search engine bot!:rolleyes: