Article Submission

I was planning to do some article submission for my website.

Please tell -

1. What will be the advantage of Article Submission and Article Commenting ?
  2. How can I do link building with article submission and article commenting ?
  3. How can I make my Article visible in SERP of Google with some keywords ?
  1. What will be the advantage of Article Submission and Article Commenting ?

Article submmition make a huge traffic for you business related keyword and for for your site too.Article commenting help you to make a presence of other user in your website.

1. How can I do link building with article submission and article commenting ?

Simply you need to drop your site’s URL in related keyword with proper code,it will help you to make a positive way on your site for ranking on search engine.

Ans-1 - Article submission make a huge traffic for you because on these are lots of traffic comes, if you post article of your business then the chances of get traffic on your site is huge.
Ans2- - When you leave the link of your website in your article or blog commenting post, user come by these links to your sites.

As you mention that you are planning to submit some article for your website. As a webmaster I know what are benefits of article submission. First thing You must need to know where to submit the articles. what type of content you need to submit.

Article that Ayou are going to submit must be unique and fresh. You need to post this content on Hubpages, Squidoo,

Article submission offers great benefits if the content in the article is unique and fresh.
It increases traffic, increase business exposure , Boost up your website ranking and many more.
You can build a good backlink from it by using your website url in article body if permitted or in the author’s bio area.
Always submit articles on high PR submission sites.

Sorry, but this is far too vague a question, and as you can see from the answers you’ve received, a simple search would have sufficed to answer the question. Please search (both the forums and via your favorite search engine), and if you’ve still got SPECIFIC questions, please feel free to repost.

In the meantime, THREAD CLOSED.