Am doing a subscription site with payment gateway integrated, which offers journals to the users -
- free - here he can access only one issue of each journals - there are 6 issues
- print - here he can access online ebook of all journals of all 6 issues
- web - here he can access only the pdf and ebook of all journals of all 6 issues
The Subscription process as of now:
- Free user wants to become print or web subscriber
- He has logged in
2a. If he has not logged in can create the account
- Goes to cart - since he is logged in - no need of again filling up the form
3a.Not logged in - click the login button in top navigation
- He can directly click the add to cart - proceed to checkout
- Pay the money through payment gateway
- Admin will get a Order notification
- Admin checks has the payment been done from their account
- Confirms the payment - Customer gets the mail - His order has been processed
- Admin moves the Free User to Print/Web subscription
- Next login the free user will be print/web user
Am using Wishlist membership plugin and Woocommerce shopping cart plugin. Both are wordpress plugins.
The Query is:
When the subscription expires of the paid user(print or web) will again become a free user - how to renew his subscription with the same details - Is there a way once he pays - give him a link and he can update his membership.
Is there a php hook, filter or function which can be included it happens automatically.
This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.