Attitude decides everyhing

Do you think that attitude is very important? To me it is. Recently, our company is working on two projects: CRM and ERP. However, people from the two companies are too different in attitude. CRM People are very modest and hard working, while the other company people are not very professional in project handling and they have very bad attitude.
We have a very good cooperation experience with CRM, I think they are professional and dedicated.The project goes on very smoothly. However, we have problems with the ERP, they are too sluggish, and we haven’t any substantial progress so far. How to work with them more pleasantly and What should we do to smooth the project?

Skills can be learned easily. Attitude cannot be changed within short period.
To me good attitude means the willingness to contribute. If one is willing to contribute, he/she is willing to learn, commit to and work with others in a team, department or company.

I don’t quite understand the relationship between your company and the other two companies. Who is who’s client?

people usually take a passive approach, works well if every one pitches in. try taking a slightly more active approach, a more here is the email here is the information you need, please let me know a time frame for, nice friendly didn’t hear back on such and such and want to make sure you have everything you need.

had luck using such friendly but pushy style.

I totally agree. Two things you directly control are - your effort and attitude. Positive in both area will usually translate into success. IMHO

Since the OP has been back to start another thread in GD today, and didn’t bother to respond to the questions/contributions in this thread, I guess he’s no longer interested.

Thread closed.