Audio to website

I am looking for some info on how to add audio to website … for download .

ridefree

Do you want it to played with an embedded media player, or just allow visitors to download it?

Ridefree,

Upload the file to your website via FTP as a zip file. Then the URL will be the downloadable link. You could then embed that link in a button or something that is more appealing.

Here is a short tutorial how to do that,

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/bluevoda-tips-tricks-shortcuts/18851-create-download.html

Best,

Shawn

Well I guess my upload question is ways away form where I am at with this website building … right now I am stuck … if you can help my now problem is:

Working from the book- build you own website the right way using HTML & CSS. 3rd edition by Ian Lloyd

I am experiencing some issues in either the CSS or the HTML. each time I get to page 172 to float feature image right, I get some kind of freeze and the image does not move. I have tried… copying the HTML for the end of Chapter 4 as to where the freeze accrue and change some of the text only… Copy the CSS for the same end of chapter which matches the HTML but the image still stay frozen at the original spot as when I started the mark up… It seem to me that everything to do with text work. Any ideas???

The text writer I am using is Text wrangler; And on a Mac OX 10.6.8 … also where is the new post section on this site?

Ridefree