Auto Directory Submission Software

hello Honorable Members of the site point fourm, i am new this discussions board. its my great pleasure to be coming proud member of sitepoint. i thought there should be auto submission software for directory submission like all other tools and software , and i got searched in google, yahoo & bing, but i could not get any kinds of support about this, although i got some but they are not free, i should pay them. any body please help me who have any free directory submission software?
Thanks

There are no free Article marketing software. If you have many article, then only use automatic tools or manual submitting is recommended if you are just submitting 34 articles a day.

I think its not best way for submitting our directory through software because its takes money and also not provide surety that filling of directory is in particular manner means not any mistake such as choosing category of website so I am not choose this software for directory submission.

free software it is hard to find in this area… the directory list must be maintained and it is not just one time development
I only know one single software that it is free … for now … <snip>

According to me and in my opinion you should to post directory submission with normal way without taking help from any kind of auto filling software. Cos we can’t sure about this that all the required columns will fill correctly and It will choose the right category or sub category.

yes, I also agree with you … an universal submitter it is not possible and it is just a spam tool.
BUT if you only post certain type of data like real-estate ads and only in certain categories … a dedicate submitter will work.

Yes you are right but it can only work in some ways. We can’t use this type of service for all the submissions. Like all the directory sites submission form is not same…

There’s one called “Fast Directory Submitter” that’s free and does pretty much exactly what you’re asking for. It submits your link along with anchor text to a load of directories automatically.

But you have to bear in mind that submitting into directories is now a pretty fruitless exercise. You’d be better off submitting in dmoz and looking for any directories specific to your business.