Auto Post to Facebook, Twitter: Need to Turn it Off or Fix It

I have a wordpress Thesis themed site. I set it up to auto post to Facebook and twitter, but when it posts it doesn’t post my blog photo of my latest post, it posts my blog header which is not what I want. I either need to figure out how to change it from posting the header to the photo on each blog post or I need to turn it off so I can use Twitter Feed which worked well on my previous blog. I am ready to change to TwitterFeed but now I can’t even figure out where to go to deactivate or fix it on WordPress. I know it must be a plugin but don’t know which one. It’s been a while since I set it up.

hello,

in fact how could we know which one you use… if you can’t find it on your Plugins area, so you can deactivate it from the Database, Follow this instructions to how to do so : Disable Plugin From Database

Goodluck

Thanks. I will give it a shot.

It could also be something that is built in the theme. You say you set it up to auto post. If the theme gave you the option to enable auto post, there should be the option to disable it as well, shouldn’t there? Did you check all the theme options in the admin panel?