Autoblogging - Full RSS Feeds

Hello there,

Can anyone tell me how I can easily get FULL RSS feeds on an autoblog as opposed to just excerpts?

Currently I’m using the Wp-O-Matic plugin, which is great, but to get full feeds I’m having to use a feed converter such as WizardRSS, which does the job fine but leaves a WizardRSS link at the bottom of every post.

What’s the best way round this?
Is there a premium/paid/custom option?

Thanks in advance.

I’m using Feed Blogger From ATOM

Which is why I always go straight to DMCA notices to try to get sites taken down when they steal my content instead of being nice about it.

I used WP-O-Matic first, but failed to bring in total feeds. Now I am using WPRobot and I have no complaints.

If you are considering to set up auto blogs, just make sure that you put a thanks page(not public) and give backlinks to the websites where you have taken the feeds from.

If you need a full feed, It’s not about the software that you use. A full feed depend on your source blog, they share a full or just summary. If you would like a full feed, you must do try one by one searching… A simple way is go to the blog directories for your searching.

If you would like to make the feed for your blog content, please ask permission to blog owners.

I’m using FeedWordPress to get RSS feeds.
And usually there is an option if you want to show excerpts or the whole post…

You can use ‘Hide Post’ plugin to hide particular posts and pages from public. They will be crawled and indexed by search engines.

My suggestion was to just create a ‘thanks’ page with links to the source blogs. So that even if the original author contacts you about the content, you can always say that proper thanks was given.

Jamtba, please let me know what you mean with thanks page (not public)? Is it mean a thanks sentence in each articles? Thanks for your kind advice… :slight_smile:

wprobot is good.
then again if the feed doent not provide the full entry, you cant directly pull the entire content.

you will need to use wprobot if you need full article. dont go with other stuffs as i have used it but got no luck with them apart wprobot.

The only option that comes to mind is to use a service like allheadlinenews.com and their WordPress plugin. We’ve used it and it is slick and we got articles and images

I wouldn’t recommend doing anything llke what iamtba suggests. That is a great way to get a DMCA against you.

wp robot auto posts for you. It is often just by keyword and this is one way to do this, you look into this at the main website. This is my opinion.