Autoresponder Service With API?

Hello,

I’m putting together an “intelligent” email autoresponder system that’s kinda like what Infusionsoft does. Basically, the idea is to have very specific lists based on a users behavior.

If a person buys X product, they are moved to a sublist so they don’t get my emails trying to con them into buying, for example.

With my vBulletin forum I have access to outrageous amounts of data where I can custom tailor a zillion options that will ultra-maximize my marketing. Did the user visit my sales letter? Did they visit my pricing page? Did they make a forum post with a specific keyword in it?

So…I’m looking for an email autoresponder service that lets me move confirmed users from one list to any variety of sublists via API.

It doesn’t appear that Aweber has this, unfortunately, but I was hoping that someone out there did. I’m trying to avoid the $3600 per year fees in Infusionsoft if I can help it.

Brandon

It turns out that the one that has really stood out to me as Mailchimp. I’ve also heard that Icontact has a great API.

Brandon