Bachelor degree schools

Wife and I are looking to continue our educations after earning our associate’s degrees in December. We are currently looking for schools to transfer to work towards earning Bachelor degrees but are having a hard time finding where we can earn our degrees that are in the same area location-wise and in a warmer climate. Is there any suggested places to search for where our degrees are available? We have looked at www.collegeboard.org, www.matchcollege.com and just general google searches.

We want to find schools that offer IT Network or Systems Administration (me) and Web Design or Computer Forensics (wife). Suggestions? Any suggested related majors?

www.wgu.edu , www.isaca.org/Professional-Membership. these are the sites that offer required feilds.

www.wgu.edu is an online school. We wanted to attend in-class coursework. Thanks for trying. :slight_smile:

I agree with both of them these sites are really good for this purpose, if you have any problem or can’t understand anything so feel free to ask on this board.