Background:url not working in Safari

I have an image for a Submit button in the footer that says “Sign Up Today”
http://paragoninsgroup.com/dev/

It looks fine in Chrome but not in Safari. I searched but couldn’t find any fixes.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Do you really? I don’t see an image in your code anywhere—in any browser.

There are no images appearing on the Inspect Element of IE (only browser available to me at the moment)

Perhaps the fix can be found in fixing your 708 CSS errors.

708!!!

I took a screenshot of the page. The “Sign Up Today” button is what I am referring to.

Yes, we know, and we’re saying that there’s no reference to an image in your code—either in the HTML or CSS.

EDIT: OK, looking at your style sheet, yes there is a reference, but the browsers aren’t picking it up … meaning that an error somewhere in your styles is breaking your style sheet. Ryan has given you the clue of where to start with that.

Ok, thanks for taking a look at this.

Ralph & Ryan,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my posts. I’m here with my tail between my legs to apologize. The image was showing for me because I was logged in to my CMS. I had a global area that wasn’t published yet so if you weren’t logged in, you couldn’t see the changes. Anyway, just wanted to apologize for my oversight and taking up your time.

No problem at all! Glad you were able to sort it out. :slight_smile:

Not a problem. I would heavily advise you to clean up your code though. 708 errors is a bit extreme.