Bad Habit

What is your bad habbit???

Hi Anuverma1. The problem with these kinds of threads is that they very quickly turn into a simple list, which is pretty boring and likely to be closed before too long.

If you’re really interested in having a discussion on this subject, then why don’t you start us off by answering your own question, and explaining why it’s a problem - if it’s a problem - and whether or not you’re trying to give it up. Something along those lines, to make it a proper discussion.

I think my bad habit is I forgot sometimes to remember some people. I don’t why ? I did something so late but it has to done as soon as possible, its not good.

The question puzzels me a bit. Like most individuals I have more than one bad habbit.
Being to much behind the keyboard of my PC or tablet is one of them.

my bad habit is when some one cut my mention during the talking.

Shooting people if they annoy me but only if I forget to take my meds :wink:

As per my thinking all my Habits are Good…People decides it Good or Bad.

What is my bad habbit?

I admit to having more than one, and others will attest to my having even more than even I admit to …

I often assume others will correctly understand my mispelled words :smiley:

My list of bad habits is so long that I’d rather not comment on it… so I guess we’re in the same boat :smiley:

[FONT=Georgia]Man, let’s see. Work related is a combination of taking on too many things, and procrastinating from the most important things because they aren’t fun.

In relationships, I don’t listen well enough to other people so I constantly forget what they told me about, or only remember sketchy details. Really poor if you’re trying to connect with someone.

For myself, I tend to put work commitments above what I want to personally do, so I neglect exercise for huge stretches of Time, neglect practicing my music, neglect personal projects.

Time is such a challenge. I want fifty-hour days.[/FONT]

Mine is waiting for the last minute. :smiley:

If I would come to know anything bad about me I would try to work on it but the problem is there are very few people in this world who would say truth on your face. As one of my friend once told me that I don’t listen what others had to say. Now I am a patient listener as I developed the habit of listening to others first and than speak.

Time waist on bed activete

:shifty:
Could you please explain this some more? I’m not sure I understand.

My bad habbit is my shopping habbit …LOL… But its true

I think the smoking is one of the worst habit in my personality which I want to quit.
so please give me some suggestion to quit that habit.

My bad habit is my loud voice.

People don’t take it as my bad habit but sometime i think so…!!
and my bad habit is getting sticky to my world of INTERNET…!!
During those hour i forget to talk with my dear one and even to take my food and lots of other things…!!
if anyone else are suffering from this habit i thinks its better to get off slowly from it

[FONT=Georgia]Yeah, that does sound like a bad habit right there.

Try this. Just turn the computer off. Right now. And just stand outside in the Sun. Really, do it![/FONT]

THAT might be a bit complicated in some parts of the world… it isn’t Trinidad everywhere you know :wink:
:smiley: